[/vc_column_text][vc_accordion active_tab=”1″ collapsible=”yes”][vc_accordion_tab title=”House Rules”][vc_column_text]We want everyone to have the best possible experience when they visit us at M and so we have some guidelines to make sure that you can take time out and relax.
- We discourage the use of mobile phones and respectfully request that they are on silent ring when you are in the salon.
- All appointments are booked for the time you need and so we ask you to arrive promptly. If you arrive late we will do our best to keep to the treatments arranged. However, because we do not want to keep anyone waiting we may have to shorten/change your appointment if your stylist/technician has another guest immediately after you.
- It is vital that all new guests have skin tests before any hair colour, even if they have had colour previously. We cannot overstate the importance of skin testing for your well being and safety.
- Where at all possible please refrain from bringing children under the age of 12 with you to your appointment. We want you to relax when you are with us, and give you the best possible service we can, without any avoidable distractions.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”Why do I need a skin test?”][vc_column_text]At M we insist on following the rules and regulations of the manufacturers that supply our colour for the safety and wellbeing of our guests.
It is very rare for a reaction to occur but if it does it can be very severe and can even cause hospitalization – this is a risk that we are not willing to take.
Even if someone has been having their hair coloured for years the ingredients in colour products differ and change and therefore skin testing is essential.
We may also need to perform a skin test if you have not had a colour with us or visited us in the past 6 months.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”What is your cancellations policy?”][vc_column_text]We ask you to let us know, as soon as possible, when you are unable to keep an appointment. We ask for a minimum of 48 hours cancellation notice. Failure to do so will result in you being charged 50% for that service. This is because there is great demand for the majority of time slots; if you need to cancel we can then offer that slot to a waiting guest.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”How do I find your salon?”][vc_column_text]
View larger map[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”Why do you ask us to put mobiles on silent?”][vc_column_text]We all have busy lives and M is a place to get away from it all and relax – sometimes it is just wonderful to be able to sit quietly and feel totally chilled without the sound of a mobile phone.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”How far in advance do I need to book?”][vc_column_text]Most of our guests book their next one or two appointments when they leave the salon; this makes sure that you secure the time that is best for you. Dates can, of course, be changed if necessary.
At M evenings and Saturdays are the most popular times for appointments with our stylists/colourists so it is essential to book in advance for these particularly busy times to save any disappointment.
We also have a cancellation list which is checked everyday so that we can do our best to accommodate guests who are waiting for an appointment. Our system will automatically tell us, when an appointment becomes available so we can then contact you and make an appointment.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”What products do you use?”][vc_column_text]All of our products have been chosen because they bring brilliant results.
We use Wella and Sassoon colour because of its versatility, it allows us to individually customise your formulation and delivers vibrant, shiny hair. We can also offer Davines colour which is suitable for vegans and performs just as well.
- Hair – Label.M, Davines, GHD, Wellaplex
[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”How do I choose a stylist?”][vc_column_text]You can read about all the members of our team on the website.
You can also refer to our pricing scale
If you want any further information please don’t hesitate to give us a call and tell us about your hair on 01270 505057[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”What are your opening hours?”][vc_column_text]
|Sunday||10:00 – 4:00|
|Monday||9:30 – 6:00|
|Tuesday||9:30 – 6:00|
|Wednesday||9:30 – 9:00|
|Thursday||9:30 – 9:00|
|Friday||9:30 – 9:00|
|Saturday||8:00 – 4:00|