[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text el_class=”content-pad”]
Booking an Appointment
We would like to ensure that your appointment at the salon runs as smoothly as possible. In the interests of customer satisfaction please read our booking rules, which are designed to help both client and stylist understand exactly what is required. To make sure you get the best from booking your appointment with M online, please note:
- Due to styling requirements bookings made online may need to be altered to fit in with salon time slots.
- We will contact you to confirm any alterations to your appointment.
- Prices are intended as a guide only. You will be charged for the services you receive, which may differ from the services you have booked. For a quotation please visit the salon for a consultation.
- If you miss your appointment or cancel it with less than 48 hours notice, we will charge you 50% for that service.
- If you are booking for a full head or retouch of colours (colour on the scalp both semi permanent and permanent) and are a new client to M, you will need a skin test 48 hours before you have the full treatment. These tests are to insure you do not have any allergic reaction and are available at M without appointment and are free of charge. Failure to have a skin test may result in us being unable to carry out your colour treatment(s). As we are sure you will appreciate, this policy is for your health and well being.
- Bridal hair, hair for special occasions, colour correction and perms are specialisms and bookings are not available with all the stylists for all of them. That’s why the online booking system will not allow you to book these without a consultation first. There is no charge for the consultation. Please phone the salon to arrange a convenient time.
- Bridal hair – we would be delighted to help you and your attendants look perfect on your special day and believe the opportunity to chat with our specialist staff in advance to plan your look is essential.
- Hair for special occasions – use the free consultation with our expert stylists to explore which style will ensure you look your best.
- Colour correction – sometimes changing your colour is easy, other times its more complicated. Our experts can give you the best advice with a free consultation.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]